QUEST Parody2 QUEST Parody2

The part that got me was the part about playing D&D. I loved it. The whole thing. Keep it up. Just work a bit on the character's animation. You will get it.

Beer-Drinker responds:

Wow! thanks a-lot!

(2003)Knoxs Klay World6/6 (2003)Knoxs Klay World6/6

Sign me up for a DVD. I like your work.

Green: Wicked Ways Pt. 2 Green: Wicked Ways Pt. 2

Well Done...

I love the style of this. Excellent piece of work. This makes me interested in comic books all over again. Looking forward to seeing all 15 episodes.

Thomas51471 responds:

Thank you all for the kind words and reviews. Everyone has given us better reviews than we could have ever imagined. I did draw, ink and color everything in this episode. My best friend did all the sound and music and we both did the flash coding. We are thrilled that you are looking forward to more episodes and are thrilled to get them out. Thanks again.

EgoCity Revelation P2 EgoCity Revelation P2

Well Done...

Wonderful World Tribute Wonderful World Tribute

um...

that really does not make me think "its a wonderful world". No offense, but that was just wrong man.

My Angel My Angel

I like the song.

Not bad. I like the song. It was indeed fitting. I just felt like there should have been more animation then just the two walking and some scetches fading in an out. No offense intended.

Kong Kong

That was great.

That was great! Loved it. I just would like to know why they were doing what they were doing.

Aloe Vera Aloe Vera

Nifty.

not bad. I like the whole wacked out feel of it.

The Final Task The Final Task

That was the best Ive seen thus far.

All I can really say is that kicked ass. Post more.

Till death do us part Till death do us part

That was intense.

That was intense. Very good job.